2014 - 2016
Excitedly joined a lifestyle focused startup concept with immense ambition and managed a plethora of responsibilities related to brand/retail development & operations:
- Category/product research and curated assortment planning/merchandising.
- Management of content & private label product development.
- Conception/direction of website re-development with e-commerce integration.
- End-to-end inventory, P.O.S. & supply chain/vendor relationship management.
- Staff/operations management and development of procedural guidelines.
- Event, sales & customer relationship management.
Integral in developing a mould-breaking brand from ground zero and establishing a business with superb reputation and poised for continued growth and success.
2007 - 2013
Fresh out of school, received invaluable tutelage and accelerated formation into a high-level, end-to-end sales & marketing executive:
- Management of a broad, cross-departmental, multi-million dollar accounts base and
- Management of multiple major international brands.
- Market surveying and strategic analysis, forecasting & execution of sales plans.
- Development of sophisticated sales analysis & forecasting/distribution modelling engines to manage thousands of seasonal & replenished SKU's across multiple national retail chains.
- Coordination & execution of product/brand development, cross-departmental program building and cohesive marketing strategy.
From a professional and sustainable approach grounded in numbers, driven by clearly identified opportunities and substantiated by perpetually strong results, successfully elevated accounts base from $2M to $10M in annual sales.
Bachelor of Arts - English Literature & Political Science
Learned how to learn, and how to be successful in a polished environment. Studied interests rather than career objectives, and gained a strong foundation in critical thinking, subjective analysis and creative reasoning.
Class of 2007